Tuesday, December 20, 2011

10 Days Until the Rest of My Life Begins

As I look at this new chapter of my life, I have to quiet the voice that says "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?" and joyfully embrace the gravelly male voice that says "Uh... do we have any half and half for my coffee?"

It is a strange and wondrous idea to "start a life together". Rob and I have spent the last year and half not just planning for the wedding DAY but so that we can bring each other closer to God and to our families. As we move towards Christmas, I ask everyone to remember your spouses and your family - and bring the true meaning of Christmas right on through 2012!

In the meantime, I will welcome 2012 as the year of the CPAP, and he will realize what it's like to actually live with someone who sends all the Macy's Associates birthday cards.

5 comments:

  1. Bridal & Groom Attendants - check out our Rehearsal page, it's been updated with the Rehearsal information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending the last few days running around to finalize details for the wedding, I received one darling last-minute request from my fiance as I recover from my cold: "Please freaking go to bed at a reasonable hour so you're not hocking up boogerballs on our wedding day?" Sigh. How romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe - you are amazing! love you lots and don't worry .... between your dad, brothers, the uncles and cousins, you will have an EXCITING, "adventurous", entertaining weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we need a post wedding update here! Get on that newlywed slackers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're right. Life with a cpap is definitely something to blog about.

    ReplyDelete